Network of fuel service stations has been enhanced to offer better services to customers.
Radiance Fuel Company has launched its 34th and 35th Radiance Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and fuel station respectively at Adeiso.
Since the commencement of the company four years ago, the LPG and fuel station turned out to be the 34th and 35th branches opened by the company across the country to give better services to their customers. The stress of Adeiso residents who had to travel from 30 to 45 minutes to nearby town, Aduakwa in search of LPG gas would be eased with the introduction of the LPG alongside the fuel station.
Necessary precautions to safeguard the safety of clients and people who live near the station have been taken by the company. Drivers were advised to always remember to switch off their engines when purchasing fuel at the fuel service station. Source: GNA PWKD03042017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion