Liquid Automation Systems (LAS) in Africa, Sales Partner of Hectronic has been successful in motivating the largest bauxite mining company in the world, CBG, for Hectronic products. Bauxite is very much in demand since it is an ingredient for producing aluminum.
Efficient implementation of Hectronic‘s fuel service station management system was done for two mines. 18 Heconomy wall-mounted versions and nine mobile versions, making a total of 27 Heconomy fuel terminals were set up. Africa is a growth continent with much potential, for Hectronic.
Two OptiLevel filling level sensors and 10 Mineo Touch Controllers were installed for the visualization of all tank content data. CBG is pleased to carry out comprehensive projects to the satisfaction of the customers and looking forward to an extremely positive future.
Before the controllers are delivered to the customer, a so-called Factory Acceptance Test is carried out. The controllers are subjected to a performance check. PWKD06072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership