The expansion is in line with the company’s plans to provide a complete range of services to valuable customers
ADNOC Distribution has opened up 2 more new service stations, taking the total number of fuel service stations operated by the company in the Al Ain Region to 43, as part of its ongoing efforts to meet growing demand for its high-quality products and services.
"Our two new service stations in Al Ain further underline ADNOC Distribution's commitment to provide a comprehensive range of services to our valued customers by expanding its geographic presence across the UAE. The new fuel service stations represent the latest stage in our efforts to meet the growing demand for our high-quality products and services driven by the rapid economic and urban growth witnessed by the country," said Saeed Mubarak Al Rashdi, Acting Chief Executive Officer of ADNOC Distribution.
Each station consists of three islands with 6 dispensers and having sufficient fueling capacity to serve 12 vehicles simultaneously. The fuel service stations offer a wide range of facilities and related services including shopping at ADNOC Oasis convenience stores, lube change facilities, fast food outlets and an ATM. PWKD10082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion