The Board was asked to confirm constant fuel supply to all sections of the consuming public in the nation
The new Governing Board of Directors for the National Petroleum Authority (NPA), chaired by Mr. Joe Addo Yobo, with the Acting Chief Executive of the Authority, Mr. Alhassan S. Tampuli, as a member was inaugurated by the Minister of Energy, Hon. Boakye Agyarko. The members were asked to ensure that there was honesty and transparency in all its dealings with stakeholders especially, consumers.
‘In this era, rumor and misinformation have the tendency to poison the world of goodwill in the sector. This is, therefore, going to require of you to operate with a certain level of openness and transparency that the industry or the subsector may not have seen before,” said Hon. Boakye Agyarko.
The government was thanked by the Chairman for the confidence bestowed on them and vowed to work hard to ensure that the goals of the NPA would be achieved. PWKD18082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership