The fuel service station was awarded for the team’s skills in client satisfaction
The Burma Camp GOIL fuel service station has been awarded the ‘Best Service Station in Fuel Quality Standards for 2016’ by the Chamber of Petroleum Consumers (COPEC), in recognition of the team’s skills in serving customers.
The Head of Fuels Marketing of GOIL, Mr Marcus Deo-Dake said that they were proud of the achievement and would continue to deliver quality service to customers.
The award was received by the dealer of Burma Camp GOIL fuel service station, Ms Aretha Barkers-Woode, at a short but impressive ceremony at the Burma Camp GOIL service station in Accra. Source: Graphic online PWKD22082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership