Puma Energy has joined hands with Uber with the aim of supplying fuel to all registered Uber Partner-Drivers in the country.
SELCOM WIRELESS platform is used by the Uber-Puma Fuel Card, which is a retail card accepted at all Puma Energy fuel service stations.
Puma Energy has established the partnership with Uber, through expanding its fuel card business and it is this excellent initiative by Puma Energy Tanzania that Uber is focusing to highlight. Uber is a mobile application taxi service which is currently in operation in 632 cities worldwide.
Presently, there are 200 Uber Drivers who have registered on the Uber-Puma fuel card, with a target to increase the number to more than 700, in the subsequent weeks. PWKD14092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership