This is a grievances redressal platform on Social Media for all queries and grievances relating to Oil and Gas Sector.
Mr Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas has introduced MoP&NG e-Seva, which is a grievances redressal platform on Social Media for all queries and grievances relating to Oil and Gas Sector. This platform will be a single point interface for the customers to get in touch with the government for addressing their feedback or grievances related to Oil & Gas Sector on social media. The platform provides 24 x 7 service to its customers.
Initially, the e-Seva portal will be available on Twitter and Facebook and will spread to other social media platforms in due course. A group of Nodal Officers from Oil companies will address the issues raised on real-time basis. The e-Seva portal will be an exclusive integrated portal that would handle queries that are received on the official handles of Petroleum Minister, Petroleum Ministry and MOPNG e-Seva. While in the meantime, Oil Companies may continue to do regular redressal through their respective channels for complaints redressal. PWKD30032017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership