The program has highlighted the scope of help needed across the country
When New Zealanders vote in Z Energy’s Good in the Hood very soon, they will help address needs in neighborhoods across the country.
Over a million dollars every year is awarded by Good in the Hood community program to around 800 Kiwi groups doing good for people or the environment in the area around each local Z.
Four groups have been chosen by every Z service station to support in 2017 and will share $4000 between them. By voting with an orange token each time they shop at Z, locals will determine what percentage of the funding goes to each group.
“The need that each group is addressing will be labelled on the voting booths, so locals can see the impact the funding will have. The range of needs has highlighted the scope of help needed across New Zealand. Good in the Hood empowers communities to come up with solutions to these needs.” said Christine Langdon, Z Community Manager.
Kiwis will be able to vote to support an environmental need at some sites, since environmental groups were eligible to apply for the program this year. PWKD02052017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Viva Energy REIT Acquires 8 Fuel Service Stations
- Czech Republic: Benzina High-Speed Wireless Internet Across Fuel Retail Network
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership