Program to offer best services and products to consumers at PSO Fuel Retail Network
The retail outlets of Pakistan State Oil, the country’s leading fuel marketing company, were selected by the international automotive manufacturer Toyota to conduct a customer survey of motorists. Toyota set up kiosks at PSO retail outlets in select places to carry out customer surveys, distribute souvenirs and handout free car service vouchers at Toyota, under the arrangement.
“We are happy to work with Toyota and reach out to our shared customer base in order to extend services, as well as to receive their feedback on our service offerings," said Mr. Shehryar Omar, Senior General Manager Marketing, PSO.
In order to bring the best products and services to its customers under various consumer-centric initiatives, PSO forges partnerships and collaborations which reveals the company’s commitment to effectively meet the nation’s energy needs by providing the best in fuel products and allied services. PWKD04052017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Viva Energy REIT Acquires 8 Fuel Service Stations
- Czech Republic: Benzina High-Speed Wireless Internet Across Fuel Retail Network
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership