PTT lends its support to the Philippine Army to raise road safety awareness among public
The local subsidiary of Thailand’s largest fuel company PTT Public Company Limited, PTT Philippines has decided to support road safety awareness campaign with the donation of several road signages and traffic conesto the Philippine Army (PA) based in the town of Tanay.
Early this year, there was a bus accident that left 15 people dead, 14 of whom were college students, following which authorities strengthened road safety advocacy in the province.
A modest turn-over ceremony was led by SukanyaSeriyothin, PTT Philippines President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul Senador, PTT Philippines Foundation, Inc. with Randolph Cabangbang, PA’s Lt. Commander. PWKD17052017
Latest from PWKD
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership
- UAE: ADNOC & ADP Light Vehicle Services Partnership
- Sweden: HAVI & Scania Carbon Footprint Reduction Collaboration