The terminal can store diesel, gasoline, jet fuel, special fuel oil, and industrial fuel oil and has a capacity of 15 million litres.
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc has launched its 9th oil terminal in Consolacion, Cebu. The new terminal is its largest in the Visayas. The terminal can store diesel, gasoline, jet fuel, special fuel oil, and industrial fuel oil and has a capacity of 15 million litres. The terminal was built to fulfil the fuel and lubricant of the company’s retail network and various commercial customers in the shipping, airlines, construction, mass transportation, and other industries in the Visayas.
Dennis Uy, Phoenix Petroleum President and Chief Executive Officer said, “The opening of our new terminal strengthens our foothold in the Cebu fuels market and improves our supply reliability in serving the needs of our commercial and retail businesses in the greater Visayas. This is part of our commitment to be an indispensable partner to our customers, wherever they may be.” Source: GMA PWKD03062017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership