The mega station is a Php 600-million collaboration
The SEAOIL-CityMall SCTEX mega station was recently opened by a collaboration between SEAOIL and CityMall, the mall development arm of DoubleDragon Properties Corp.
The two-hectare SEAOIL-CityMall SCTEX mega station is a Php 600-million collaboration and is Seaoil’s biggest outlet and its first along an expressway. Seaoil continues to expand its retail network, through its innovative franchise models. CityMall has food joints for travelers who can engage in activities such as dining, shopping etc.
“We have come a long way from 1987 when we established our fuel storage facility and since 1997 when we started our fuel retailing business. Our banner station on SCTEX will make our high-quality products more accessible to more motorists,” said Seaoil CEO Glenn Yu.
SEAOIL has over 400 fuel service stations nationwide located as far north as Aparri all the way to the south in Sarangani. It has also consistently developed and introduced innovative and environment-friendly fuel and lubricants products. Source: Interaksyon PWKD06072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership