An agreement was signed between Vietnam Petroleum Corporation (Petrolimex) and HTOO (Myanmar) to study the possibility of investment, business cooperation and market development in Myanmar.
Myanmar's potential for development and demand for fuel, which is the golden land attracting investment of the region, including investors was appreciated by Chairman of Petrolimex, Bui Ngoc Bao. Petrolimex believes in the capability to collaborate with HTOO in its strong points such as fuel, petrochemical products, construction and supply equipment for fuel projects. PWKD13072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership