A meeting was held to evaluate the business performance of the company during the last 6 months
A meeting of Petrolimex was held to review the business performance of the company for the first six months and propose solutions to continue the planned targets for 2017.
It was reviewed that, in the first half of the year, the fuel and commodity products and services in the industry, continued to face many difficulties. In the first 6 months of 2017, the price of fuel in the world, fluctuated in narrow margin. Compared to January, in June, it was in the downward trend, and fuel decreased by 14% while diesel decreased by 12%, resulting in the number of domestic price decreases more than increase.
In the first six months of the year, the business situation has been facing many difficulties. However, with the timely guidance of the Group together with the leadership of the Board of Directors of the Company and the efforts of the collective of employees of Petrolimex, the following results have been achieved:
- Fuel output sales reached 51% of the plan and 110% over the same period, of which retail sales reached 49% of the plan and 108% over the same period.
- Sales of paint sold reached 56% of the plan and 128% over the same period, sales of PJICO insurance reached 50% of the plan and 144% over the same period.
- Production of grease reached 45% of the plan and 85% of the same period; fuel output reached 46% of the plan and 107% over the same period.
- Assured profits according to the progress of the Group's plan and growth over the same period.
The business results of the first 6 months of 2017 for fuel products and other goods and services of all affiliated stores according to the plan assigned by the company / subsidiary was assessed. PWKD18072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership