Gull New Zealand has lower operating costs than its competitors and therefore can offer better prices on fuel, forcing other fuel retail network near Gull fuel service stations to drop prices to match.
Set up as an unmanned fuel service station, Gull Onehunga is located at 102-104 Captain Springs Road (opposite Waikaraka park) and offers convenient Drive Thru 24/7 pay at pump technology, providing Regular 91, Gull Force 10 (98), Gull Force Pro ( E85) and Diesel.
Gull Retail Development Manager, Karl Mischewski, says the company is excited about opening in Onehunga and bringing Force Pro (E85) to the area. PWKD26072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion