The new site is the company’s 16th fuel service station
Petrolimex has opened its 16th fuel service station. Built on an area of 1,770 m2, the site is in accordance with Petrolimex brand standards comprising modern equipment that ensures high accuracy, including 4 electronic pump dispensers, 24-hour surveillance camera system, in addition to other facilities.
The fuel service station contributes to ensuring fuel for production and consumption in the region, in addition to providing Petrolimex products and services to consumers.
A ‘sale day’ was also organized by the Youth Union in connection with the inauguration, with the purpose of promoting and introducing to customers the goods and services (other than fuel) of Petrolimex including lubricants, fuel, insurance, etc. PWKD27072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion