Pertamina has made necessary preparations to confirm fuel supply, ahead of the Idul Adha celebration that falls in September 1.
A Task Force has been established to monitor daily distribution with computerized system SIMSND (Supply & Distribution Management Information System), in addition to improving its services in channeling institutions ranging from safety, reliability and cleanliness of facilities. Fuel supply is also ensured to be fully available with additional buffer system.
Mohammad Irfan, General Manager of Marketing Operation, PT Pertamina said, "The entire team of Pertamina Pertamina will continue during Idul Adha holiday to provide the best service to the community. People do not have to worry about the supply of fuel and LPG. We also invite the community to download PertaminaGo application on cellular phone to know the location of the nearest fuel station and promo info at fuel station." PWKD30082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership