Motorcyclists passing by the Shell station in Jalan Chain Ferry, Butterworth, were delighted to find that free fuel was being given out, courtesy of Penang MIC Youth.
Each motorcyclist was entitled to RM5 worth of fuel. The event drew 500 motorcyclists. MIC Youth chief Datuk Sivarraajh Chandran, who was present, said the initiative was to reduce residents’ burden. “This is one way to show that we are keen to help them,” he said. Also present were Penang MIC Youth chief M. Pirakash, MIC central working committee member J. Dhinagaran and Kepala Batas MIC Youth chief Shane Evans David. Source: The Star Online PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership