The new site will feature a car wash and Dion's Quik Chik food
Uphoff Ventures is all set to launch the first Uppy's Exxon in Key West, Florda featuring Dion's Quik Chik homemade fried chicken and a Mark VII car wash known as the Uppy's Clean Machine offering soft and touch-free services.
Steve Uphoff, founder and owner of Uphoff Ventures said, "We are delighted to bring the high-quality Uppy's brand back to Florida. Residents of the Keys and tourists alike will be pleased to know we'll continue to offer the original beloved Dion Quik Chik homemade fried chicken and other fresh deli products."
Customers have a chance to win free car washes for a year among other prizes, as part of grand opening weekend.
Uphoff Ventures bought 11 operating Dion Quik Marts in the Florida Keys, including the newest location along with a Dion grocery story in Stock Island, through the acquisition of Dion Oil. Under the leadership of its President John Cary, the new Uppy's store will be operated by the Dion retail team based in Key West. Uphoff is the founder and former CEO of Uppy's convenience stores and MACS, Mid-Atlantic Convenience Stores, ExxonMobil's largest U.S.-branded fuel distributor in 2010. Source: CSN PWKD14042017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership