The pact is to expand the benefits of more than 4 million customers
A cooperation agreement has been signed between HCMC Co-operative Trade Union -Saigon Coop and Bank for Industry and Trade Vietnam – VietinBank, with the aim to further increase the benefits of over 4 million existing supermarket customers.
The Visa Paywave co-branded card was launched to serve customers better and at the same time respond to the policy of the state in encouraging payment by card instead of cash to reduce risk, reduce tallying costs, etc.
The Visa Paywave co-branded card also offered customers modern payment services of Vietinbank such as SMS Banking, online payment, hospital payment, telecommunication, in addition to availing benefits from the Co-op loyalty program. PWKD14082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion