The event gives customers the chance to enhance their creative expression
Bring Your Own Cup (BYOC) Day, the highly awaited event is back at participating 7‑Eleven stores, during which Slurpee fans can fill a cup, or container that can serve as a cup, with their favorite Slurpee drink.
The cost is $1.50, irrespective of cup size, which is the price of an average medium Slurpee drink.
"Each year, Bring Your Own Cup Day gives our customers the freedom to show their creativity in our stores and on social media. This year, we decided to give our customers the chance to double their creative expression by extending the fun to 2 days,” said Laura Gordon, 7‑Eleven vice president of marketing and brand innovation. PWKD18082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership