The retail chain is following a plan of systematically increasing expansion
Spar has opened four new stores in the country in one week, which is methodically enhancing the number of its franchise stores. Four more store openings are in the pipeline, including a new EUROSPAR Supermarket is due to be rolled out.
21 stores have been opened in Poland, this year alone, confirming the potential for growth in what is the biggest market in central Europe. SPAR Poland has also been focusing on developing its own brand product range, particularly its premium range, in addition to increasing store numbers.
Another new development has been the refresh of the core SPAR product line’s packaging design, which is now in line with the design style developed by SPAR International. PWKD01092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership