The franchise fee waiver of up to $80,000 is the best financial opportunity for entrepreneurs looking for the right opportunity to start a business
The program ends Sept. 30, 2017. Entrepreneur magazine ranked 7‑Eleven, the No. 1 franchise business opportunity, earlier this year on its 2017 Franchise 500 list, which makes the Zero Franchisee Fee, a savings of up to $80,000 on select U.S. stores available to franchise, an ideal opportunity to join a recognized global brand.
“The Zero Franchise Fee program has been successful on several fronts. It has provided an attainable, affordable entry point for many people wanting to go into business on their own. The company has gained greater diversity with more military veterans and Hispanics joining the franchisee family. And existing franchisees have taken the opportunity to acquire additional stores,” said Larry Hughes, 7‑Eleven vice president of Franchise Systems.
The zero-fee program was introduced in 2015 by 7‑Eleven, following a period of swift growth, during which, the company franchised more than 200 stores. An estimated 200 more eligible stores are currently available to franchise. PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership