The Kroger Co. Dallas division associates working at Kroger stores in Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding area have ratified a new labor agreement with UFCW Local 1000.
Dana Zurcher, president of Kroger's Dallas division says, "We are pleased to reach an agreement that is good for our associates. This new contract provides good pay increases, affordable health care and financial support from the company to our associates' pension fund to support their retirement. This agreement comes after thoughtful and productive work by both the company and union bargaining committees. I want to thank our associates for supporting this agreement and for the excellent service they provide to our customers every day."
The contract covers 11,000 associates working at 105 stores in the Dallas/Ft Worth and East Texas areas. PWKD06092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership