Total intends to open 15 more stations this year and another 10 the next year.
Total has launched its first natural gas fuel service station in Nantes, France. Total intends to open 15 more stations this year and another 10 the next year. Total aims to create a network of 110 outlets — either Total or AS24 for supplying natural gas in France.
MomarNguer, President, Total Marketing & Services said, “As part of the energy transition, natural gas could become the fuel of the future for road transportation. Total is a global gas player present across the value chain; we want to promote its development, especially for the truckers and transporters we serve. To support this aim, we are expanding our network of fueling stations retailing natural gas fuel.” PWKD07042017
Latest from PWKD
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership
- UAE: ADNOC & ADP Light Vehicle Services Partnership
- Sweden: HAVI & Scania Carbon Footprint Reduction Collaboration