Total intends to open 15 more stations this year and another 10 the next year.
Total has launched its first natural gas fuel service station in Nantes, France. Total intends to open 15 more stations this year and another 10 the next year. Total aims to create a network of 110 outlets — either Total or AS24 for supplying natural gas in France.
MomarNguer, President, Total Marketing & Services said, “As part of the energy transition, natural gas could become the fuel of the future for road transportation. Total is a global gas player present across the value chain; we want to promote its development, especially for the truckers and transporters we serve. To support this aim, we are expanding our network of fueling stations retailing natural gas fuel.” PWKD07042017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion