Acquisition of splitter from Koch Supply & Trading is for an undisclosed amount
An agreement has been reached between Vitol and Koch Supply & Trading BV, by which Vitol will acquire for an undisclosed sum, an 85,000 barrels per day condensate splitter facility in Rotterdam from Koch Supply & Trading BV, subject to the relevant regulatory approvals.
“The splitter is a well-run asset in a good strategic location at the heart of Rotterdam’s oil and petchem industry. Its acquisition will enhance our offering to our customers across the region,” said Russell Hardy, CEO EMEA Vitol.
Frans Pettinga, president, Koch Supply & Trading said, “We are pleased to have reached this agreement with Vitol. We believe this transaction will allow us to focus our capital and capabilities in areas where we see the best alignment with our global trading strategy.” Vitol subsidiary Vitol Refining Group BV will acquire the asset and staff centered at the asset will be shifted to Vitol. PWKD04052017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Viva Energy REIT Acquires 8 Fuel Service Stations
- Czech Republic: Benzina High-Speed Wireless Internet Across Fuel Retail Network
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership