New €4M Texaco Fuel Service Station Opens in Dublin
A new €4 million Texaco-branded fuel service station has recently opened at Newtownmountkennedy on the main Dublin to Wexford dual-carriageway and is operating under the Daybreak franchise.
The family-owned outlet includes a Bewley’s Coffee café and is managed by Gerard Marbach and his son Benjamin.
According to a statement, 'future plans for the site include the construction of a motor showrooms and an additional retail development built on the Continental model and styled on the lines of Cork’s renowned English Market.'
Looking forward it outlined that it is planning to house a bakery, restaurant and numerous other artisan outlets, with 250 car parking spaces adjoining. Source: Checkout PWKD30062017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership