A new CNG filling station was opened by Bonett at the MACRO hypermarket, the second major project with the wholesale chain, which includes a total of ten stations throughout the country.
The new alternative fuel service station has a high compression capacity and is equipped with tanks for more than 1,200 cubic meters of compressed natural gas. In the event of demand in growth, the station is equipped for rapid appreciation of more than 1,000 cubic meters per hour.
With regard to payment, customers can use Bonett CNG cards and traditional bank cards, and in some cases cash too. By the end of Bonett open another station at Makro, particularly in Brno, Prague, Karlovy Vary, Plzen and Ostrava. PWKD04072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership