ENN Clean Fuels BV has been taken by Rolande, a supplier of (bio-) LNG and producer of bio-LNG, adding the LNG service stations to its network.
By the addition of these stations, distributed throughout Netherlands, the market position of Rolande is further strengthened. "The acquisition of ENN stations is in line with our strategic plan to further strengthen our market position in the Netherlands in the coming years. If LNG specialist we know better than anyone that the LNG market is still relatively small in the Netherlands and that much focus is needed to convert LNG and bio-LNG strong in the market. We are convinced that transport can and should be greener. If current market leader, we strive to get this done by our customers to offer a national and ultimately Europe-wide LNG network. We are already very active in greening the LNG to a bio-version "called bio-LNG. In this area we will achieve the necessary growth in the short term," says CEO Jolon van der Schuit. PWKD10072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership