Kay Group Texaco-branded new build is the third to have opened in the past year
The 14th Texaco-branded new build fuel service station has been opened by the Kay Group featuring bakery chain Gregg's first drive-through.
'We have a great relationship with Valero and so Texaco was the obvious fuel brand for our recently opened Irlam fuel service station, along with our Ellesmere Port site,' said Ken Kay, owner and CEO of The Kay Group.
Andrew Cox, Valero Sales & Marketing, said, 'It's great to see The Kay Group continuing to be at the forefront of developing new build sites, and Valero are delighted to be the chosen fuel supplier for these latest locations.' PWKD24072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion