The purchase is part of Applegreen’s acquisition drive across UK
The acquisition of Gibbetts Cross Service Station in Leicestershire has been completed by Applegreen, for which Christie & Co acted as specialist business property adviser.
“It is great to have been introduced to another fuel service station to help continue our acquisition drive across the UK. We’re thankful for Christie & Co’s continuing assistance in growing our portfolio,” said John Diviney, Applegreen, managing director.
“We were delighted help both Applegreen and Jon Nathwani with their plans for the future and will continue to support Applegreen in locating good quality sites with great potential,” said David Branch, business agent and forecourt sales specialist at Christie & Co. “We wish both parties the best of luck.” Source: FT PWKD25072017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion