The pilot program will be expanded if it turns out to be a hit with customers at Prague-Barrandov fuel service station.
Benzina, in collaboration with the German company, WashTec, which has patented the technology, has equipped its new car wash in its Prague-Barrandov fuel service station with the special FoamSensation function, making it the first to launch a sensational car wash.
Froth flows from special rails to cover the car, forming a thin but compact wall, giving the driver the feeling of a foam waterfall pouring over him or her. The whole process is illuminated by LEDs and the client follows an unusual play of colors on the foam screen wrapping the car. This is in addition to a perfectly washed car.
“We want to bring something new to our customers. Even a normal drive through a car wash is often an exciting experience for children and the FoamSensation technology allows adults to enjoy it as well,” said Agnieszka Bobrukiewicz, head of Benzina’s marketing department.
Even though a pilot project, Benzina plans to expand this sensational program, if successful, to other car washes in its fuel service stations. PWKD10082017
Latest from PWKD
- Germany: Implico Convenes 13th IFLEXX meeting
- Ireland: Topaz Customer Satisfaction Tool ‘talk2us’ Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar Inaugurations of Fuel Service Stations Continues
- USA: East Norwalk Mobil Fuel Station To Fund Marvin School PTA
- Morocco: Vivo Energy El Menzeh Casablanca Fuel Service Station Launch