The new fuel service station is the first ENI fuel retail site in Cyprus.
The first Eni fuel service station, upgraded to the new Eni standards, has been launched in the country. The rebranding is as part of the renewed contract between Petrolina, the Cypriot fuel company, and the Italian multinational Eni S.p.A., with all of the company’s fuel service stations currently branded Agip to be rebranded to the new Eni standards. Based on the new Eni retail visual standards, the upgraded fuel service station complies with all EU safety, operation and environmental standards.
Automotive fuels, distribution of heating fuels and high quality Eni lubricants are provided by the first upgraded Eni fuel service station, in addition to services such as fuel change, tire pressure check, modern car wash facility and Eni shop. Source: Cyprus Mail PWKD07092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership