The addition of two new fuel service stations has consolidated the brand’s network
Following the rebranding of Shell fuel service stations, two new sites are set to be added to Esso brand’s Belgium network, featuring a sharp new insignia on the outside, while visiting Esso Card holders will be able to maximize the facilities available.
Provider of comprehensive fuel card payment programs to eight countries – including Belgium, WEX Europe Services, is one of Europe’s largest fuel payment card providers to small, medium and large-sized vehicle fleets across a host of business sectors.
The brand’s network in Belgium has been strengthened by the addition of two new Esso outlets, with more than 270 Esso-branded and 200 partner sites, currently providing fleets with genuine nationwide coverage.
“We are delighted with the new Esso sites and the added value they offer to our existing and future customers. They are both superbly located, and I am confident they will become some of the most frequented sites. From truck fueling and a trucker lounge in Brucargo, to a delicious La Croissanterie shop in Zaventem, customers will be spoilt for choice,” said DoruLiga, WEX Europe Services’ Belgium Sales Manager. Source: HGVUK PWKD12092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership