Redesign of fuel cards plus change of terms and conditions have been integrated
A new unified design of fuel cards has been unveiled by MOL. The new MOL Group GOLD cards will replace Gold, Silver and Green Fuel Cards sequentially, with standard replacement due to expiration of the cards. No initiative is needed on the part of the customer with the way the card is ordered having no change whatsoever.
The fuel card’s graphical design change will result in:
- New name
- Distinct separation of cards by payment method
- Distinct separation of acceptance network
In addition to change in the design of fuel cards, changes in new General Business Terms and Conditions for the use of MOL Group GOLD fuel cards have also been incorporated.
Enhancement in convenience with accepting cards in foreign networks has been the aim of unified card visuals, in addition to internationally accepted fuel cards expanding the acceptance network for a new country - Poland.
Unified card visuals are designed to enhance your convenience with accepting cards in foreign networks. Moreover, internationally accepted fuel cards are also expanding the acceptance network for a new country - Poland. PWKD18072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership