Pearson’s expertise in transformative market strategy has played an important part in his selection to the role
Richard Pearson has been appointed to the role of Executive General Manager, Convenience Retail at Caltex, as part of the company’s Freedom of Convenience strategy. Shouldering management roles in both the UK and Australia, Richard Pearson has had a widespread career at prominent FMCG organizations, as well as innovative retailers.
Richard has a reputation in disruptive business models with an emphasis on fresh food and working with local producers, which has been important in his selection for the role.
Caltex Managing Director and CEO, Julian Segal said, “Richard Pearson takes on the role of Executive General Manager, Convenience Retail at a key time in Caltex’s expansion into the convenience market, and joins a growing team of retail talent to drive the strategy and deliver a better and more convenient option to customers. We recognize that our strategy requires the right talent to both develop and deploy the right offering for our customers, so we’re delighted to welcome Richard to the Retail team at Caltex.” PWKD01082017
Latest from PWKD
- Mexico: Chevron’s Hermosillo First Fuel Service Station Ready To Kick Off
- USA: Excentus’ Fuel Rewards Program Grow To 10 Million Members
- UAE: ADNOC Rewards Quickly Acting Fuel Service Station Employees
- England UK: ITM Power Launches ‘Hydrogen for Transport Program’
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Fuel Retail Network Expansion