With the introduction of advanced expertise and innovations, the group is supplementing national efforts
ENOC Group has been bestowed with 'Best Green Excellence in Innovation' at the Sri Lanka Green Future Leadership Awards for its retail business and the 'Energy Management Insight Award' at the Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) Energy Management Leadership Awards, for executing pioneering energy management initiatives within its retail and lubricants businesses.
"We have invested US$9.5 million on energy and resource management initiatives across the Group, achieving a cumulative savings of $7.6 million over the last three years. Since the inception of the first green station in 2011, we have consistently innovated to identify opportunities for energy efficiency and resource management in alignment with our role as a national player," said His Excellency Saif Humaid Al Falasi, Group CEO, ENOC.
While ENOC's lubricant portfolio was lauded for having certified their energy management systems (EnMS) to the global ISO 50001 standard, the Group's retail business was credited for launching the UAE's first solar-powered service station in Dubai. PWKD30082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership