The divestment of Ponceano and Guayaquil ELOT fuel service stations has already been completed in early April.
Petroecuador and Dicomtriz S.A. has signed the deed of purchase and sale of the Amazonas fuel service station in the presence of José Luis Cortázar, General Manager of EP Petroecuador. Amazon fuel service station was given to Dicomtriz for $10'561,332.31, Ponceano to Distripetrol S.A. for $4'200,000.00 and Guayaquil ELOT to Construcciones y Servicios C. LTDA. For $7,000,000.00. The divestment of Ponceano and Guayaquil ELOT fuel service stations has already been done in early April. PWKD19042017
Latest from PWKD
- Indonesia: 7-Eleven Franchise Operator To Close All Outlets
- Brazil: Petrobras Considers IPO For Petrobras Distribuidora S.A.
- USA: Casey’s Opts Gilbarco Veeder-Root For Forecourt EMV
- USA: VP Racing & Danielson Fuel Retail Branding Partnership
- Australia: Viva Energy REIT Acquires 8 Fuel Service Stations