The opening will endorse the brand’s entry in the market
US fuel company Chevron is all set to open its first service station, which will mark the official expansion of its brand in the country.
More stations are proposed to be opened in a short interval of time, which is part of the company’s growth and placement scheme.
The import, distribution and marketing of refined products in the country will be conducted through an alliance with a local network of fuel service stations.
The opening of the fuel market is anticipated to promote competition in the field of prices, quality, as well as the associations of fuel brands. Each company has its own strategy to improve its operations to attract clients, which has increased investments in the sector. Source: Merca PWKD23082017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership