The launch follows the deregulation of Mexico’s fuel retail market.
The 7-Eleven convenience chain, by way of its Petro-Seven brand, has launched its own brand of fuels and lubricants in the country, which will be available at its nationwide service stations, making it the first company to launch own brand products in this category, after the Mexican market opened to new fuels marketers and new retail fuels offerings.
Luz María Gutiérrez Villavicencio, Operations Director of Petro-Seven said, "We are firmly committed to always providing the best service experience to our customers and to maintaining a constant innovation in the processes, products and services we offer." Source: Al Detalle PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership