SOL PETROLEUM BAHAMAS LIMITED (Sol), exclusive licensed distributor of Esso brand fuels in the Bahamas, confirmed that Sol is now, and will be, adequately supplied throughout the duration of the hurricane’s passage.
Sol would like to assure fuel service station and commercial customers, in New Providence and the family Islands, that Sol has multiple contingencies in place to respond to potential impacts from Hurricane Irma.
Sol encourages all to take the necessary precautions in advance of the hurricanes arrival and to remain attentive to all advisories from the relevant authorities. Sol’s top priority is the safety of its employees and customers during this period. PWKD06092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership