Eight new premier locations that now accept the EPIC Card has been announced by EPIC Fuels
EPIC Fuels has announced eight new premier locations that now accept the EPIC Card, adding to a growing list of global acceptance locations. Air Service Hawaii's six FBO locations on five islands and two new locations in Louisiana are the new additions.
All six Air Service Hawaii locations now accept the EPIC Card for fuel and ancillary services. The FBO chain is the only locally owned and managed FBO network and is well-known for its outstanding and comprehensive service.
EPIC has added three more locations to the growing EPIC Card Network of acceptance locations including GAO FBO – South Lafourche Leonard J. Miller, Jr. Airport in Galliano, LA (KGAO)
Service near Port Fourchon and the Gulf of Mexico is provided by the South Lafourche Airport. Large business jets can be accommodated by the 6,500-foot runway at GAO and a full range of aviation services is offered by the FBO.
Tubreaux offers both self-serve and full-serve 100LL and Jet-A which is known for excellent service and pricing on Jet-A. for a quick fuel stop in the South, this FBO is a great option for visiting downtown Shreveport. An active flight school with new aircraft, a Part 135 certificate, and a full service maintenance shop across the field is available at Tubreaux. Source: AviationPros PWKD25032017
- Czech Republic: BGS Unveils Aircraft Fueling Station In Czech
- Russia: Gazpromneft-Aer & Flydubai Fuel Agreement
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Aviation Achieves Efficient 2016 Performance
- Russia: Gazpromneft-Aero & China Aviation Oil Agreement
- Singapore: Honeywell & Japan Airlines Fuel Management Service Agreement
Latest from PWKD
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership
- UAE: ADNOC & ADP Light Vehicle Services Partnership
- Sweden: HAVI & Scania Carbon Footprint Reduction Collaboration