The new plan has a feature that allows consumers to connect all of their major credit cards to BP rewards account
With the intention of making it easier to earn rewards on fuel purchases, BP consumers will now be able to link any major credit card to their BP Driver Rewards account.
The loyalty members now will only need to swipe their preferred credit card at the pump without also needing to carry and swipe their BP Rewards card each time they fill up saving time with this new feature. Five eligible major credit cards can be linked up by BP consumers to their BP Driver Rewards account online. Activation will take place for existing members within 48 hours whereas credit cards can be linked by new members during the initial registration process.
Donna Sanker, chief marketing officer of BP Fuels North America said “We know our customers are busy, and we hope this simple upgrade will make it easier for them to take advantage of our loyalty program and keep them coming back.” PWKD15052017
Latest from PWKD
- Australia: Viva Energy REIT Acquires 8 Fuel Service Stations
- Czech Republic: Benzina High-Speed Wireless Internet Across Fuel Retail Network
- India: Future Group’s Nilgiris Development Plans
- Ecuador: Petróleos & Servicios Valdivieso Fuel Service Station Relaunch
- USA: VP Racing Fuels & CANUSA Automotive Warehousing Partnership