Current CEO Hank Heithaus retires in Sept.
Heithaus said, "We have experienced great growth over my time here, as the company has grown from 414 million gallons to over 1.2 billion gallons. I think that there is a bright future for Empire."
Dewbre was CEO of Susser Petroleum Partners LP before joining CST's board.
Dewbre said, "I am excited to join Empire and look forward to continuing to build a team focused on serving customers and the continued growth of our business."
Nandit Gandhi, Chairman of the board of managers for Empire said, "We would like to thank Hank for his dedication to Empire over his tenure and are very proud of his contributions to Empire. In addition, we are very excited to have Rocky join Empire as its new leader." Source: CSN PWKD11072017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership