Quick Quack Car Wash plans to expand operations into the San Francisco Bay Area market beginning with the acquisition of two carwashes.
The former Hutch’s Full-Service Car Wash locations have been temporarily closed for remodeling in preparation for the transition to exterior-only, express carwashes consistent with Quick Quack Car Wash operations.
The two locations are in Hayward at 1367 A St., and in San Lorenzo at 17945 Hesperian Blvd., the release noted; they are scheduled to reopen early next year with Quick Quack’s signature grand opening celebrations including 10 days of free carwashes.
The acquisitions are evidence of Quick Quack’s recent growth in both new construction and acquisitions in western states.
The acquisitions represent the first two of many planned Quick Quack Car Wash locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and the 36th and 37th carwashes operated by Quick Quack. Quick Quack Car Wash has additional locations in Sacramento, the Palm Springs/Coachella Valley area of Southern California, Utah, Texas and Colorado. Source: Car Wash PWKD04092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership