The acquisition of 70 Corner Store convenience store properties by Empire Petroleum Partners, LLC has been announced
Empire Petroleum Partners, LLC has declared that it has successfully concluded the purchase of 70 Corner Store convenience store properties. This acquisition springboards Empire into a multi-regional retail operator, while Empire’s focus has been on developing a national wholesale distribution network.
Jeff Goodwin, Chief Operating Officer at Empire said, “Empire is excited to grow its current retail network in Colorado and Texas, while also entering into new markets in Arizona and Florida.”
At the same time, Empire hopes to hire as many of the former CST employees as possible to remain at the stores. Mr. Goodwin added that the dedication and tenure of the CST staff at the stores was one of the most important benefits that was received in this acquisition, and each of the new employees were welcome to the Empire family.
The incoming new Chief Executive Officer at Empire, Rocky Dewbre said, “We are excited to add these high quality assets to our portfolio, and to continue executing on our aggressive growth strategy in the years to come.” Source: FMN PWKD13092017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership