Stephen Bozdan who has joining the PetrolWorld Asia event team is now in Kuala Lumpur for the PetorlWorld Conference.
PetrolWorld who have been expanding their programme schedule for Asia, sees Stephen Bozdan being currently introduced to the Asia fuel retail and distribution market.Stephen first cut his teeth on the fuel retail market back in the 90’s when as Marketing director within the Blenheim Group; he successfully grew their flagship event, The Forecourt Marketing & Retail Equipment Show to include Convenience Retailing. For the past 10 years Stephen has been much involved with Meeting Conventions bringing fuel Retailers together with industry suppliers and so has continued his association with this industry.
The new PW Conference and supporting Expo to taking place this coming week in Kuala Lumpur, signals the start of a new five-year development programme for Asia from PetrolWorld. Stephen Bozdan’s consultancy role is very much focused on the event development side of the Asia event programme.
David Egan, Founder & President of PetrolWorld stated, “Stephen has a wealth of international event experience spanning 3 decades. Stephen whose event work experience spans both Europe and Africa will now bring his development skills to Asia.”
Stephen Bozdan remarked, “Asia offers many exciting opportunities in developing the fuel retail and Convenience experience. I am looking forward to working with the PetrolWorld team to maximise those opportunities”. PW 16061717
Latest from Administrator
- Conferencia PetrolWorld Latinoamérica para el Mercado de Combustible Minorista 19 – 20 Septiembre, Ciudad de Panamá
- Latin America Fuel Retail Conference 19 – 20 September, Panama City
- Brasil – Petrobras considera Oferta Pública de Acciones (IPO) para Petrobras Distribuidora SA
- How EU Fuel Dispenser Regulations Implemented Across the Single Market
- Morocco Deregulation Presentation at PetrolWorld Conference in KL