Tokheim Service Group (TSG) and Karcher have come to an agreement for a strategic partnership.
Both companies will pool their competences together in the future when it comes to the car wash sector. The aim of the cooperation is to strengthen the individual divisions, keeping the focus on the respective core business of each of both partners.
Kärcher will contribute its know-how in development, engineering and construction of car washes to this cooperation as well as its distribution presence with car dealerships, garages and investors. TSG strength and contribution comes with its valuable fuel retail network in the fuel distribution sector combined with its ability to provide service maintenance.
Both companies believe that this strategic partnership will enhance the business of both companies significantly and create win win. In addition, all services concerning car washes, especially in the fuel retail sector, will be a one-stop shop. A new service hotline will be available 24/7 in most countries. PW040517
Latest from Administrator
- Conferencia PetrolWorld Latinoamérica para el Mercado de Combustible Minorista 19 – 20 Septiembre, Ciudad de Panamá
- Latin America Fuel Retail Conference 19 – 20 September, Panama City
- Brasil – Petrobras considera Oferta Pública de Acciones (IPO) para Petrobras Distribuidora SA
- How EU Fuel Dispenser Regulations Implemented Across the Single Market
- Morocco Deregulation Presentation at PetrolWorld Conference in KL