Steve Greene will report to the CEO and Chairman of the company
Leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment solutions, Fleetcor Technologies, has announced the promotion of Steve Greene to President of Global Fuel Cards, a newly-created position for the company.
Steve’s responsibilities will include developing and executing the growth strategy for FLEETCOR’s global fuel card product line. Steve will codify best practices to standardize the company’s fuel card marketing, sales and operational processes, as well as merchant relations, across regions, in his new role. Steve will collaborate with regional lines of business to further grow FLEETCOR’s fuel card business and accelerate the company’s product development, together with a team comprised of product and planning specialists.
“Steve has proven himself to be an exceptional leader and I am confident he will excel in this role as we look to drive global fuel card growth,” said Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Ron Clarke. “I look forward to working closely with Steve in this new position.” PWKD21062017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership