Innovative NCR OPTIC 5 Solution in All 73 Locations Across the U.S.
A global leader in omni-channel solutions, NCR Corporation, has stated that NCR OPTIC 5, the leading outdoor multimedia device and payment solution for outdoor fuel retailing will be implemented by MFA Oil Company at all of its Break Time convenience stores offering a unique, streamlined experience to its customers across all dispenser makes and models.
Curtis Chaney, Senior Vice President of Retail at MFA Oil said, “We needed one single solution to use across all of our dispenser models, and NCR’s OPTIC 5 was the best option on the market. It allows us to deliver convenient payment solutions to individual customers with benefits and opportunities to enhance their experience at the pump, drive loyalty and ultimately increase more conversions from forecourt to storefront.”
“By opting for OPTIC 5, MFA Oil is bringing the latest pay-at-the-pump technology to customers’ fingertips while connecting with individuals while they fuel. We are delighted to extend our cooperation with the company and help MFA Oil build reliable relationships with fuel-and-go drivers,” said David Wilkinson, Senior Vice President of NCR’s Retail Group. Source: FMN PWKD03062017
Latest from PWKD
- Morocco: Vivo Energy 15th School Kids Needs Distribution Initiative
- Dover Appoints Jeroen de Gruijter As New Managing Director
- Malaysia: 7-Eleven Expansion In Mall Locations
- Chile: Condorito Promotion Across Copec Fuel Retail Network
- USA: Indian Wells Valley Airport District & EV Connect EV Charging Partnership